Friday, April 8, 2011

Diary Page 2, Date April 9th 2011

Is the truth really hurts? Is that why people choose to listen to lie? Why is it that people would believe a lie then the truth? Every time when I speak of the truth, they will only say I'm lying. Why is it that when all my action speak of what I think, people will only think of the action but not think of why I did it.

I don't really like dota, I only play it as a mere tool for communication between new found friend and getting closer to them. Either way, I suck at it.

It's 0846 now, I'll be heading to school. Though I really fight the urge to crawl back into my comfy little bed. Meh, as long as I can talk to her, I can do anything..
Just as long as I can see her....
Wanna know who this girl is? Kay, I'll tell you...soon XD

No comments:

Post a Comment