Friday, April 8, 2011

Diary page 1, Date April 8, 2011.

After another hellish week, it’s finally Friday. And you know what that means? Actually, it meant nothing. See normal teenagers like myself often go out at night, meeting up with friends, talk till it’s midnight , or maybe even visit the most popular cyber cafe in Westlake (PS. A station). Well, previous semester, I wasn’t that kind of teenager, until I meet (which is currently) my bestest buds. We do crazy stuff sometimes (almost everyday) but out of the shitiest stuff we did, I like each and every one of it.
I don’t know what has gotten into to me last week, I knew my wallet left Rm100 buck (need to last for at least 3 weeks), yet I spent 20 on A station, lots more on McD breakfast and some on meals(quite a lot). And now, thanks to one of my friend (hint: detective), I manage to drag in a few bucks in the wallet. But still it’s still another 2 weeks more…….How am I going to survive? It’s sure is a pain in the ass when you’re broke. Whoever said that money make the world go round, I’m totally at his side right now.
Studies? Meh…Forget about education, screw chemistry, anotomy and whatever political shit that comes out, I’ll beat the shit out of ya.
Last minute entry.....
I lost him, at dota, but I win him at everything else (excluding financial management)

2 comments:

  1. I think I know who you meant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, it's not like your life sucks. You should be more optimistic. Seriously, your life is very lucky.

    ReplyDelete