Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dairy page 3 Date 10th April 2011

Boring.....? Yup, the verb says what I did this 24 hours ago.... Boring....Why? Simple. Money not enough! Who ever says that money is not everything, I feel like pointing my middle finger at him and say 'Hey dude, FUCK OFF!'

I manage to 'korek' my piggy bank and collected about Rm13, went to a restaurant and convert it to paper money. Well, at least 4 pack of Cintan mee could last me a few more days.

Sigh....I want to study. I want to score A, but really in my heart, I just want to pass so that I can please my parents. But then again, I might end up being looked down by the public....

Got to find a new room ASAP...or else, you'll see me sleeping by the road side.

3 comments:

  1. come on~ comment make ur blog look nicer....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money is not everything,
    but without money you can do nothing.
    So you have to chop off half of you middle finger and point you remaining finger stump at me? Lol. Financial planning is important mfriend. Luckily you are not in KL. I leart it through the hard way, losing my 500 bucks. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete