Friday, July 22, 2011

Poker faces

I take up violin, and people started to second guess whether I am really into violin. That was 2 years ago, now I'm still playing violin like everyday.

I took part in singing competition, because I like it, and I wont hide it the fact that I'm actually good. But these days, if you don't look good, you're shit in everything. Yeah, that's right. Today, the quote Don't judge the book by it's cover is totally the opposite.

People these days are just to materialistic, they don't care about what they like or what they can do, all they care is good looks, good fortune and etcs. I also won't deny that I do care about good looks, only that because it affects my scores in life. People often looked down on me because of my figure and trust me, I don't look easy in the face. Which is why most people won't even talk to me.

It's just sad to say this but, I can't survive in a society that lives on lies and fake emotion, poker faces on each people I know. It's just sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment