Saturday, October 8, 2011

The king without a throne

I wouldn't want to brag but...a few months back, I went a a Siamese temple in penang. That temple is famous for it's fortune telling. I twist the clock and it landed on a number which determines my fate for life. After that, I took my number and showed it to the monk. He explain this to me
"Young man, you are a special person. Very few have god gave them this number for that this number only belongs to those who have a dark future. But you are different. God have set a unchangeable destiny for people that no matter how they struggle, fate will always find them.
Listen to me young man, only a few have this and you are one of the very lucky ones. God has allowed you, an extraordinary soul, to set his own destiny and to create his own fate. And remember this, in every darkest moment, that is where you shine the brightest"

The words shook me.
And from that day onwards, I did not blame god for any difficulties I face. All I can do, is face them like a man, and a man, is what I wanted to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment