Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Road of life

That I had once said to myself, care for others, then care for yourself.
Although that was what I though other would think the same. But now I see, not all humans think like that. All and what they care is for themselves. It may be important to care for your own well being before you could take care of others but what will you do if you are taking care of yourself in the same time, causing a mess for others?
Do you not think that way?
Do you even try to think for a second that the person that you ignore take your place?
Will you feel what they feel when you did NOT did anything for them? Or perhaps even causing them to feel bad?
From my point of view, most of us don't think that way.
You say you care of others, but one simple act speaks way louder then the words you spoke. You think that things goes on without you being involve or not. You think that the more you ignore the lesser trouble you'll get yourself into.
You think that letting thing the way it does and not even want to have a guts to try to fix things, that YOUR own life would be better. THAT is exactly what you think. I know, cause I'm once thought of the same way. I thought that if I can just leave things the way there are they wont get bad. But I was dreadfully wrong. If I don't move, no one will. If I didn't help put, NO one will. In the end, I am always the one who did the things no one could ever thought off. Simple acts could bring a whole world down because of one small chain reaction it started. Things will always make a turn of the worst, and most of the time, I would take the blame. I won't mind if and only if I was the one who ended up breaking things. But still, if I were to think like others and ignore the smallest things, I will be like digging my own grave.
In the end, I have to do it, because no one will.
Thats all.


-For you, who always being arrogant and ignorance-

No comments:

Post a Comment